jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Informal letter.




Dear Anna.

Sorry it's taken me so long to write, But as you know I've been decorating the House. In fact, I finished last sunday, so I celebrate the "Fiestas Patrias" with all my Family, in my country every September 18 we commemorate the Independence of Chile, in 1810 it signed the treaty that gave Independence to Chile, this commemoration for my country is very important because from that day Chile was a country free and independent.




There 's always typical Chilean food like empanadas, pastel de choclo, anticuchos, choripanes, but the most famous food is the barbecue, because one can do with your friend or family in a house or in a park, other important and typical thing in Chile is chicha this drink is made from the fermentation of the grape. Many people go to the "Parque O'higgings" to fondas, there are typical games, people take drinks, dance and is very happy in these days, on september 19 is the Military Parade is also done in the "Parque O'higgins" this day many people are important like the President, Ministers and the important member of Parliament.


Anyway all this organized by the government so that people see that Chile is a country militarily secure.


well, that's all from me. Let me know what you've been doing recently.


All the best.


Caro.

1 comentario:

  1. Well done. You have completed the task in appropriate informal style. You could have included more description about whether you enjoyed the festival.

    ResponderEliminar