martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

The best way to travel in Santiago




In my opinion the best way to travel in Santiago is the subway, because the subway it is faster and not pollution, also important thing is that the subway is connect with all places, other was of transportation can be the bus, there are many in Santiago they don't pollute the city the only problem is that they are very slow and the people arrive late for their jobs.

I prefer to take the subway every morning, I take the train in "Ciudad del Niño" station and then I have to options connections in "Santa Ana" or "Los Heroes" stations, But I prefer to connect in "Santa Ana" is more faster and this station there aren't a lot of people like in "Los Heroes", because in this statition is horrible and impossible take a train, this travel takes me between 40 or 45 minutes to go to University.

Other options is the motorcycle doesn't pollute the city and nowaday are very popular, the people can do exercices, the benefits of motorcycle are never in a traffic jam, the problem we have in my opinion is that they are very dangerous.
Anyway, I think the subway is the best option for travel in Santiago, because it it faster.

1 comentario:

  1. Well done.
    You have some good points, perhaps a bit too personal and informal in places but generally good.

    ResponderEliminar