domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Wheater Experience

It was about 7 years ago, one Saturday I was at home preparing my mom's birthday with my brothers and even though it was winter day was beautiful blue skies and sun shining to much, but in the afternoon, the sky change over time was covered with black clouds and a wind started to run harder and harder, in my family nobody cared if the weather changed because it was a special day was the birthday of our mother when we were eating and began to rain slowly but after 10 minutes was torrential rain and lightning, but what scared me most was the wind was so strong it almost blew the roof of my house, I felt very scared because I thought that my house was going to fly. the whole street was full of water, the river mapocho and went out of their cause, it was the ugliest day in my life, but best of all was that suspended all school classes and I was happy with that situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario