miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

Mind term writing task

Dear Helen Ryan,

I'm writing to response your invitation for the competition and I' m feel very happy, because I will visit your country I search information and pictures about your country on internet . This competition is ideal for me and I think go with my boyfriend, because we need a rest.

I would like to travel on december, because on january and February I have to work in a camp in the south of Chile.

I prefer stay in log cabins because is more comfortable, I can sleep in a big bed but the most important for me is the bathroom because I love to take a hot bath every morning.

In terms of the competition I would like practice swimming and singing. I choose swimming because a like so much and singing because is my passion and I really like it.

I would like to recieve more information about the Camp, for example if there are mall near for buy a lot of things.

Your sincerely.

Carolina Espinoza.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario