miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Shopaholic


addiction today to buy clothes or Accsesorios is common in women of all ages, many studies have been done scientific about this addiction and have come to the conclusion that many of these women suffering from this disease is as serious as those who bet money on gambling. for example my sister is a shopaholics person, she can't leave without buying something, because she loves shoes and clothes, she loves be fashionable always, but I really believe that she often loses control because it spends money in not to spend.

When I ask her, why she like to buy many thing? her aswers is always, because I like it.
in my opinion people should be more careful when you buy, because it isn't always necessary to buy, it is also important to save money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario