martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

Letter of Complain.

Dear Sir or Madam,


I writting to express my dissatisfaction with your services that I received from your company inside the bus the air conditions were bad, but the worst was the staff.


Firstly, although I felt very happy with the service of the trip, because the prices were cheap and combenientes for me.


I had waiting for the bus more of two hours, the employee didn't give me an explanation why the trip was delayed.

The problem wasn't only that, because on the bus had not air conditioning , I was so frozen that in a couple of minutes later I felt very bad, my hands and feet were frozen. I spoke with the employee and I said to him that the air conditioning was bad, but he didn't told anythig about that, this experience was horrible. I had to get off the bus and go to the supermarket to buy a cup of chocolate to calm my temperament.


My experience with your company was horrible and according to the terms of your money-back guarantee, I will expect to receive this money right now.


As you can imagine, I felt very disappointed with your service. I want my $ 1.500 in my bank account now.


Yours Faithfully.


Carolina Espinoza

1 comentario:

  1. Good attempt.
    However you haven't completed the task because you didn't use the notes appropriately in your letter. For example:
    you didn't mention about the problems at the Hypermarket and Bouglogne, the air-conditioning was too hot, not cold, or about arriving home at 11.30!

    ResponderEliminar