lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Letter of aplication.


Dear Sir or Madam



I would like to apply for the job Personal Trainer, because I saw your advertisement in the news paper "Daily Mirror" last weekend and I would like to work with professional people.



I studied Personal Trainer in the "Ucinf University" two years ago and I worked in three different gyms. actually I study english in a Institute and my level is intermediate. I think that this job is a good opportunity for me because I need to practice my English. The other important reason is that I like to work with people of different ages. I want to learn more things like culture and foreign languages. Well, I live in Santiago city that is a chaos because the traffic jam, pollutiont and smog are things that I hate everyday and I need a change of atmosphere.



My interests include aerobic, pilates and dance fun. I'm respozable, educated, hard-working and cheerful.



By the way, I need more information about the job for example how many hours of work are? I'm avalible for interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Oh I fortgot to ask how long my job with your company


Your faithfully



Carolina Espinoza

1 comentario: