jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Write an informal reply to this letter

Dear Maria:

I feel very happy when I recive your letter and you told me that you come to my country.

You can find a lot information of Chile on the internet and you can see how interesting it is my country , there are beautiful places as malls, cinemas and many pub and discotheques we can go to dance some nights!!!. I would like that when you arrive to Chile we go to the shopping, because the clothes in Chile is beautiful and cheaper.

Don't worry I explain how you can get to my apartament from the airport. I think it is best that you take a bus, because is more cheaper than a taxi.

I will think we spend a very good time together.

I'd better close now, because I have to study. can't wait to hear from you

Best wishes.

Carolina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario