lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Informal Letter.

Dear Mark.

Thanks a lot. I am happy lot when recive your letter, your life in the farm is so relaxed, because you can breathe fresh air also you can take a fresh cow's milk. Be funny for you to walk through the farm to hear the singing of the birds, riding a horse and watching nature.

I moved to a new area, now I live in apartment with my family near dawtown, because I have many problema with the train was always crowded and collapsed at each station, but now I have no more problem, because out of my new aparament take a bus that leaves me very close to the University.

Every morning I get up 6 o' clock, in the morning I take breakfast with my daddy after that I going to classes, tuesday and friday I go to the gym and the weekend sometimes go out with my boyfriend, we go to the cinema or to restaurant.

Thanks for you invating us your home, I think we spend a very good winter holidays enjoying the landscape.

I'd better close now, because tomorro I have to get up early. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best.

Carolina.

1 comentario:

  1. Very, very good piece of work. Check again as there are some grammar mistakes. You also need to use more fullstops! And trains cannot collapse...they break down!

    ResponderEliminar